阅读历史 |

分卷阅读109(1 / 2)

加入书签

父亲,因为他知道研究的魅力,科学的魅力,只是他以后做了父亲绝对不会像他父亲那样,他和小洛莉的儿女一定会亲手好好教导他们。

托尼

Tony?

你太小 现在还不懂

You're too young to understand this right now,

所以我就先替你拍下这一段

so I thought i would put it on film for you.

这一切是为你而打造

I built this for you.

有一天你会明白 这代表的

And someday you'll realise that it represents a whole lot more

不只是人类的发明 它也是我毕生的成就

than just people's inventions.It represents my life's work

这是未来之钥

This is the key to the future.

我受到这个时代科技的限制 但有一天你会了解这一切

I'm limited by the technology this out.

到时候

And when you do,

你就会改变世界

you will change the world.

我最伟大的创作..

What is and always will be my greatest creation

永远就只有你

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录