阅读历史 |

分卷阅读158(1 / 2)

加入书签

> How was I supposed 2 know ? 我怎么会知道?

That something wasn't right here. 有些事情不对劲。

  Oh,baby baby ! 噢,宝贝,宝贝

!Oh,baby baby ! 噢,宝贝,宝贝 !

I shouldn't have let U go. 我本不该让你走。

  And now U're out of sight yeah. 现在你已消失了。

  Show me how U want it 2 be. 告诉我你想怎样。

  Tell me baby. 告诉我,宝贝!

  Cause I need 2 know now. 因为我需要现在知道。

  Oh,because. 噢,因为!

  My loneliness is killing me. 我的孤独在折磨我。

  (And I)I must confess. 我必须坦白。

  I still believe. 我仍然相信。

  (Still believe) 仍然相信。

  When I'm not with U I lose my mind. 当不和你在一起时我迷失了方向。

  Give me a sign. 给我个提示!

  Hit me baby one more time ! 宝贝再次拥抱我吧!

  (Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)!The reason I breathe is U. 你是我活着的理由。

  Boy U've got me blinded. 你使我盲目。

  Oh,pretty baby. 噢,漂亮的宝贝。

  There's nothing that I wouldn't do. 为你我会去做任何事。

  It's not the way I planned it. 那不是我计划中的事情。

  Show me how U want it 2 be. 告诉我你想怎么样。

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录