阅读历史 |

分卷阅读50(2 / 2)

加入书签

And grace my fears reliev'd;

他又使我释然。

How precious did that grace appear,

这恩典如此珍贵,

The hour I first believ'd!

我刚才萌发信仰,他便随之出现!

Thro' many dangers, toils and snares,

历经艰险,保守磨难,

I have already come;

我已安然度过。

'Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,

是他护我平安,

And grace will lead me home.

他会带我回家。

The Lord has promis'd good to me,

主人承诺了美好,

His word my hope secures;

他的誓言使我心安;

He will my shield and portion be,

他是我的铠甲,我的命运,

As long as life endures.

一直到生命的终点。

Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,

是的,总有一天血肉会消散,

And mortal life shall cease;

凡俗的生命终将结束;

I shall possess, within the veil,

我将拥有幸福和宁静

A life of joy and peace.

直至死亡*

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,

地球会像雪花般消融,

The sun forbear to shine;

太阳也将黯淡。

But God, who call'd me here below,

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录