阅读历史 |

第87页(1 / 2)

加入书签

Think of all the things we've shared and seen

请想一想我们的曾经

don't think about the things which might have been...

而不去想变迁的幻影

Think of me,

想念我

think of me waking,

想我清醒时的样子

silent and resigned.

沉默且温驯

Imagine me,

想象我

trying too hard to put you from my mind.

极力将你从心中驱逐的痛苦

Recall those days,

跟着记忆回溯

look back on all those times,

曾有过的时光

think of the things we'll never do

想想那些我们曾许诺却未完成的心愿

there will never be a day, when I won't think of you...

而我,没有一天不曾想起你

Can it be?

可能吗?

Can it be Christine?

这会是Christine吗?

Bravo!

(喝彩)

Long ago, it seems so long ago,

许久以前,曾几何时

how young and innocent we were.

当我们还是青葱少年

She may not remember me, but I remember her.

她或许已不记得我,但我还记得她

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录