阅读历史 |

第121页(2 / 2)

加入书签

他牵动嘴角,微微一笑:回去了早点儿休息。我先走了,再见。

他转身走了,我等他的背影彻底消失在夜色中,才提步往楼上走。

失落感油然而生。梦想了许久的一次见面就这样无声无息结束了,下一次得等到什么时候呢?

我闷闷不乐地进了家门,踢掉高跟鞋,瘫倒在沙发上,对着天花板发了会儿呆,然后用手机搜索《When you believe》这首歌。

Many nights we've prayed,

曾经无数夜晚,我们都在祈祷,

With no proof anyone could hear,

我们没法证明有没有人会听到,

and our hearts' a hopeful song,

但我们的心却在吟唱一首希望之歌,

We barely understood.

一首不太能被理解的歌。

Now we are not afraid,

我们已不再畏惧,

Although we know there's much to fear.

尽管许多事都让人害怕。

We were moving mountains long,

翻山越岭之后,

before we knew we could.

我们才知道自己拥有强大的力量。

There can be miracles when you believe.

只要你相信,奇迹就会出现。

Though hope is frail,

尽管希望易碎,

It's hard to kill.

却难以被扼杀。

Who knows what miracles you can achieve.

谁知道你会创造出什么奇迹,

When you believe somehow you will.

只要你相信,你就能做到,

--

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录