阅读历史 |

分卷阅读52(1 / 2)

加入书签

n find other fish in the sea.

你能在汪洋大海中重寻另一条鱼

You can pretend it's meant to be.

你可以装作我们是命中注定分离

But you can't stay away from me.

但你无法避我于千里之外

I can still hear you making that sound.

我依旧能听闻那些声响

Taking me downrolling on the ground

你撕裂我之声蠕动于地面之声

You can pretend that it was me.

你能继续假装 假装你身边男人是我

But no

但事实不然

Baby i'm preying on you tonight.

宝贝 今晚等着被我捕猎

Hunt you down eat you alive.

捕获你的真心 吞噬你的生命

Just like animals, animals, like animals.

就像动物 动物 就像只猎食动物

Maybe you think that you can hide.

或许你认为自己能躲避我的追缉

I can □□ell your scent from miles.

但我能从几里外嗅出你的气味

Just like animals, animals, like animals

就像动物 动物 就像只猎食动物

………

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录