阅读历史 |

分卷阅读301(2 / 2)

加入书签

吴忧盘起腿,拨片滑过琴弦,扫出一串清亮的琴音,正要开唱——

“等等!”

严信跳起来,翻箱倒柜找出DV和三脚架,角度调好,镜头对准吴忧,然后坐回原位,冲她比了个OK的手势。

吴忧浅白一眼,低下头,轻轻笑了笑。

她并没有唱《生日快乐歌》,而是唱了一首严信从未听过的,非常小众的英文歌。

“Your time is not my time.

(你的时光不是我的)

It's a mystery to me.

(它对我而言是一个谜)

Patience not my virtue but I'm trying to let it be.

(我缺乏耐心,但我正努力成为有耐心的人)

You who wrote the hours

(你镌写的这些时刻,)

Made this moments in my days

(让美好的瞬间充盈我的每一天)

Know it's getting harder for my heart to trust it's way

(尽管我知道,信任会越来越艰难)

Boy your time is perfect

(男孩,你的时光是完美的)

……

So above and beyond mine

(它远胜于我的时光)

Like a newborn burgess

(像一只初生的雏鸟)

Waiting for the chance to fly

(随时等待时机冲上云霄)

Still without it's wings and all it ever sees is sky

(它羽翼未丰,却早已憧憬蓝天)

……

Your time is not my time

(你的时光不是我的)

But I'm trying to let it be<br /

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录